BankIT Forum is:
• More than 1200 participants;
• Participants geography covering 18 countries;
• Analysis of world tendencies;
• Presentations of new developments;
• Experience exchange to raise effectiveness of banking business by means of modern technologies;
• Dialogue among colleagues, adherents, innovators;
• Coordination of all stakeholders to develop information technologies for finance and credit sphere.
The International Forum BankIT is the largest platform in the Republic of Belarus specialized in information technologies for finance and credit system. During 11 years organizers team succeeded in making the Forum the expected event of banking sphere. In November annually experts, professionals, executives, and specialists have an opportunity to meet and jointly discuss issues to raise effectiveness of banking business by implementation and use of technologies.
The project format has transformed within 11 years. Only the most efficient methods of information presentation and cooperation has been kept. Today it comprises:
1. Speeches of international experts
2. Discussions and round tables
3. Thematical sessions
4. Specialized workshops and master classes
5. Demonstration of the newest solutions and technologies in exhibition format
6. Informal networking
Annually professionals and specialists in banking business and technologies define key and up-to-date topics to be discussed at the Forum for next year.
The Forum organizers are the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus, the Scientific and Technological Association Infopark, the Association of Belarusian Banks.
The Forum coordinator is Infopark-project, CJSK.
The Forum audience is executives and IT executives of banks; executives of business divisions; specialists in development and use of information technologies; representatives of state and educational institutions.
The registration for the XIII International Forum BankIT’2015 to be opened in August 2015.
The agenda is under way. Your proposals on its content, please, send to Organizers.
Terms of participation
Terms of participation in the Forum are under way. For detailed information, please, contact Organizers.
Anastasia Pehtereva, Project manager, mob. + 375 29 180 57 89, email@example.com
Coordinator - CJSC “Infopark-Project”
220030, Minsk, Komsomolskaya Str., 12-52
Tel.\fax + 375 17 211 02 44